Monday, July 20, 2015

American Will Obediently Go To Their Doom Led by SmartPhones


RE: [SOURCE]Nonprofit organizations get thoroughly audited every year
There is actually very little Oversight with out a Fuss. Remember the Scandels about Tele Vandels several Years ago? Joyce Meyer, Trefloo Doller, Etc? They are Still Raking in those Millions!
I cannot understand your Convenient Suspension of Belief, Murder is a Serious Criminal Act, Murder of Innocent Babies, for Medical Profit, is beyond the pale...okay, I can understand your [HOPE] that no [CHANGE] Woman could be So Calculating, Cynical or Power-Money Hungry...especially in My Party.

Your Party is My Party. However, I am Jewish....We Shall Never Forget....& I do NOT BY ANY REACH of ANY IDIOT'S IMAGINATION group you into the WW2 Epic.If you are 70 Years Old, you were born in 1944, I am 65 & Born in 1949.

Those [FEMALE] your accusers are Sick Products of Americoon Propaganda. The Problem people who try to Show These Low Grade Idiots [AMERICANS] where the Viral Hatred of the WAR MACHINE which is the FACE OF AMERICA in the Rest of the World comes from are HATED!

These POOR MORONS cannot COMPREHEND the Role the WAR & INTRIGUE MACHINATIONS of the MONROE DOCTRINE allows OUR GOVERNMENT to Commit Heinous Crimes in Foreign Sovereign Nations WITH IMPUNITY!

However these MALL CRAWLING, CONSUMPTIVE CONSUMERS & SMART PHONE TOTING dolfs will SOON WITNESS WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD SEES DAILY, Every Day...in fact, WHAT THE AMERICAN FIRST NATIONS SAW....because when it all comes home, the SHOCK will cause MASS COGNITIVE DISSOCIATION, and GENOCIDAL RIOTING, MAYHEM, BLOOD AND ROTTING CORPSES!

What the Weapons won't Kill, the Plagues From Rotten Corpses will kill Millions,

MY FRIENDS IN THE MILITARY INFORM THERE IS A GREAT STOCK PILING OF NAPALM , A GREAT STOCKPILING! A Effective Way to KILL & CLEANSE in URBAN WARFARE! DEAD ROTTING CORPSES ARE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ALSO; I SAW THE EFFECTS OF NAPALM FIRST HAND...

JEWS & MOST Vietnam combat veterans Do Not Eat Bar-B-Que....Smelling BAR-B-QUE PORK causes COMBAT FLASH BACKS!

I HAVE NIGHTMARES in my Senior Apartment when the WATERMELON SWARTZ'S HAVE A BAR-BE-QUE COOKOUT....IT HAPPENED TODAY During my Afternoon Nap!

I was in the ER for ACUTE HYPERTENSION the other night...I will tell you, It was DESIGNED to PUT FEAR INTO ME! As a Very Critical Observer of PROPAGANDA, I was Critically Dissecting my Feeling, Fears & the Very Urgent but Low Key Treatments Given to me, Oh yes, I was +230/132 BP, Very Serious, & I was on the verge of a Stroke or Heart Failure....

So I am looking at the world as a SINKING SHIP that I might soon depart. This does NOT give me a LICENSE TO just STFU & Take It Easy.

I Am COMMITTED TO EXPOSING EVIL because 99% are just plain TOO DAMNED STUPID to CARE!

WE AS GOOD CITIZENS of the REICH-LAND were Very Cooperative with the AUTHORITIES right up to being GASSED IN THE OVENS! OBEDIENT, COOPERATIVE..then EXTERMINATED!! Oy Veh!

Your AMERICAN DILETTANTES who are addicted to iPhones & Google Glass will BEHAVE EXACTLY THE SAME! They will even have a APP ON THEIR SMART PHONE to GUIDE THEM TO THE CREMATORIUMS!

These Millennials can't read a map, drive a car or even Find a Street Address with out a GOOGLE APP.

It will be SOOOOO EASY TO Slaughter Them.... I am so sad to say, They are not worth saving...HOWEVER, Little Unborn Babies ARE WORTH BETTER....God Dammit!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

No comments:

Post a Comment